INPhINIT 2024 "la Caixa" Foundation fellowship programme
The doctoral fellowship programme INPhINIT "la Caixa" Foundation is devoted to attracting talented Early-Stage Researchers-of any nationality-who wish to pursue doctoral studies in Spanish or Portuguese territory. Sponsored by "la Caixa" Foundation, it is aimed at supporting the best scientific talent and fostering innovative and high-quality research in Spain and Portugal by recruiting outstanding international students and offering them an attractive and competitive environment for conducting research of excellence.
The doctoral INPhINIT fellowships offer a highly competitive salary and complementary opportunities for training on transferrable skills (through the collaboration of leading entities such as Vitae and Oxentia), temporary stays in industry, incentives upon completion of the thesis, among other elements that make these fellowships some of the most attractive and complete in Europe.
INPhINIT collaborates with the top research centres in Spain, which will host INPhINIT fellows in one of their PhD programmes. See the PhD open positions at the IGTP below:
- Developing epigenetic diagnostics and therapeutics for thyroid cancer (Dr Mireia Jordà)
- Drug repurposing to identify new combinatorial drug therapies in blood cancers (Dr Markus Buschbeck)
- Extracellular vesicles as intercellular communicators of cryptic erythrocytic infections in malaria (Dr Carmen Fernández)
- ImmunOC: Immuno-oncology and Ovarian Cancer (Dr Jordi Barretina)
- Innovative BIomarkers to Diagnose Ischemic stroke: the bet on miRNAs in extracellular vesicles in humanized swine models (IBIDI-Stroke) (Dr Teresa Gasull)
- Novel strategies targeting macrophage polarization as a therapeutic approach in cancer (Dr Maria-Rosa Sàrrias)
- PhD student for the Childhood Liver Oncology Group (cLOG) (Dr Carolina Armengol)
- Platelet-miRNAs as major players in dementia development and progression (Dr Katrin Beyer)
- Studying the Crosstalk between Cancer Epigenomics and Epitranscriptomics (Dr Manel Esteller)
- Understanding the influence of m6A machinery on circRNA biogenesis in multiple myeloma (Dr Sònia Guil)
Deadline for submitting applications: 24/01/2023 at 2pm Peninsular Spain.
Check the details of these projects on the "la Caixa" Foundation website here.
More information about the programme here.