INPhINIT 2023 "la Caixa" Foundation fellowship programme
The doctoral fellowship programme INPhINIT "la Caixa" Foundation is devoted to attracting talented Early-Stage Researchers-of any nationality-who wish to pursue doctoral studies in Spanish or Portuguese territory. Sponsored by "la Caixa" Foundation, it is aimed at supporting the best scientific talent and fostering innovative and high-quality research in Spain and Portugal by recruiting outstanding international students and offering them an attractive and competitive environment for conducting research of excellence.
The doctoral INPhINIT fellowships offer a highly competitive salary and complementary opportunities for training on transferrable skills (through the collaboration of leading entities such as Vitae and Oxentia), temporary stays in industry, incentives upon completion of the thesis, among other elements that make these fellowships some of the most attractive and complete in Europe.
INPhINIT collaborates with the top research centres in Spain, which will host INPhINIT fellows in one of their PhD programmes. More information about the programme here.
See the PhD open positions at the IGTP below:
- Developing epigenetic diagnostics and therapeutic for thyroid cancer (Dra. Mireia Jordà):
- Developing tools to improve diagnosis and RAre Diseases pAtient's Ratification for Clinical Trials (RADAR project)
- Elucidating the role of macroH2A1.2 histone variant as a metabolic sensor in the epigenetic regulation of leukaemia cell fate (Dr. Buschbeck)
- Epigenetic and Genetic Disruption of RNA Modifications in Cancer / PhD INPhINIT Position in "Human Cancer Epigenetics" (Dr. Esteller):
- Exploring tumor vulnerabilities to find novel therapeutic options in colorectal cancer (Dra. Eva Martinez Balibrea)
- Extracellular vesicles as intercellular communicators of cryptic erythrocytic infections in malaria (Dra. Carmen Fernández):
- HDAC11 a novel target to treat chronic muscle dystrophies (Dra Suelves)
- Novel cancer immunotherapy strategy targeting macrophages (Dra. Sàrrias)
- Platelet-miRNAs as major players in dementia development and progression (Dra. Beyer)
- Role of PTPN11 mutations in Acute Myeloid Leukemia generation, proliferation, and resistance to treatment (Dr. Belver):
More information about Doctoral INPhINIT Fellowships 2023 Call: https://fundacionlacaixa.org/es/becas-doctorado-inphinit-incoming
Deadline for submitting applications: 25/01/2023 at 2pm Peninsular Spain