CALL FOR cLOG PROJECT MANAGER (REF.: 2023/43)
The Childhood Liver Oncology (cLOG) group at the IGTP is offering a PROJECT MANAGER position to a well-qualified, highly motivated and organized project manager who wishes to advance their career in a friendly and stimulating environment within the field of translational cancer research.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCIE:
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Hold a degree in Life Sciencies.
- Experience in project management is mandatory: write grants, management of grants, experience in European grants, communication activities with partners, write reports, etc.
- Good level of verbal and written English.
- Experience in logistics: she/he will be involved in biological sample management including shipments from European hospitals
- A master's or doctorate degree will be positively valued.
Additional skills will be also positevily considered:
- Highly well organized with capacity to deal with different tasks in parallel.
- Candidates should demonstrate full independence and the ability to work on a team.
- Immediate availability to join the group.
Successful candidate will work on the management of childhood liver oncology group projects giving support to preaward and postaward, as well as, other group tasks. cLOG has national and European projects to coordinate.
The candidate will have mainly to:
- Assist in writing grants proposals for national and international calls.
- Manage public and private projects of the group including preparation of periodic reports and preparation/review of collaboration agreements, etc
- Coordinate group's CIBEREHD and keep intranet updated.
- Organize meetings and travels for the group.
- Biological sample management, including coordination of sample collection from hospitals to our institution and associated data collection.
- Keep control of the project's budgets.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Permanent contract full time.
- Start of the contract ASAP.
- Time flexibility and teleworking option some days of the week.
- Gross annual remuneration will be fixed based on the experience provided and the skills of the candidate, distributed in 12 payments.
- Flexible payment (childminding vouchers).
- 23 days holiday and 5 days for personal matters.
- Training capsules by the company.
- Be part of an excellent multidisciplinary research center with the HRS4R badge.
- We are located at the Can Ruti Campus, a top translational research environment in the Barcelona area, in a highly stimulating scientific environment. The IGTP offers a supportive, friendly and collaborative ecosystem to promote career development and to help you achieve your research goals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Those interested must send a letter of motivation explaining their interest in the post, a CV and the contacts of 2-3 referees to the address seleccio(ELIMINAR)@igtp.cat
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE REFERENCE CODE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
After pre-selection the short list of candidates will be invited for interview.