The candidate will work in the project as a research technician in the EC granted project "Analysis, Knowledge dissemination JUstice implementation and Special Testing of novel Synthetic Opioids" (JUSTSO). See https://justso-eu.eu/ to know about the project.
The candidade will be responsible of collections of human data for the project. This include initial contact with opioid drug user (as outpatients, detoxification unit, opioid agonist substitution programs, self-injection facilities), obtaining informed consent of participants, administering different types of questionnaires, and helping to obtain biological samples (mainly processing, archiving and sending to partners). The candidate will perform data analysis and prepare reports and scientific manuscripts. Team work along with doctors and nurses responsible for the care of the participant subjects.
- Graduate in Psychology.
- Master Degree in Drug Addiction.
- At least one year experience in research in the drug addiction field with similar skills
- it will be positively valued to be in a doctoral program
- Languages: spanish, catalan and fluid communication in english.
- Commitment to service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary commensurate with qualifications.
- Contract 8 months is offered.
- Immediate incorporation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Those interested should send a motivational letter and their CV by email to rrhh(ELIMINAR)@igtp.cat , indicating the reference of the offer on the email issue.
After a pre-selection of applicants, an interview will be done with the candidates most suitable.