RESEARCH NEUROLOGIST IN NEUROIMMUNOLOGY
The IGTP needs to incorporate a neurologist specialized in multiple sclerosis in the Neuroimmunology Unit.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCIE:
The following requirements are mandatory:
- Degree in Medicine.
- Have completed the resident medical intern program in neurology.
- Experience in projects involving interaction between clinicians and basic researchers will be positively considered.
- English medium-high level.
- We are looking for applicants interested in medical research applied to the patient and specifically in the field of multiple sclerosis and related diseases, with interpersonal and communication abilities, to work in detail-oriented tasks in a team setting with a commitment to service.
Persons with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33 per 100, as accredited by the Spanish Autonomous Regions or the State Administration, or who have been declared to have a total permanent disability in a different profession through a resolution of the National Institute of Social Security, while retaining functional capacity for the completion of the tasks of the post will be positively considered.
- Work on meeting the milestones and objectives of the RICORS´s Program [Redes de Investigación Cooperativa Orientadas a Resultados en Salud (RICORS)] Title: Inflammatory Diseases Network Coordination Identification Code: RD21/0002/0001.
- Management of biomedical databases (clinical and laboratory parameters). Interaction with scientists.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The gross annual remuneration will be set based on the amount awarded and the salary tables of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, distributed in 12 payments.
- Flexible payment (childminding vouchers).
- 23 days holiday and 5 days for personal matters.
- Training capsules by the company.
- Be part of an excellent multidisciplinary research centre with the HRS4R badge.
- We are located at the Can Ruti Campus, a top translational research environment in the Barcelona area, in a highly stimulating scientific environment. The IGTP offers a supportive, friendly and collaborative ecosystem to promote career development and to help you achieve your research goals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Those interested must send a letter of motivation explaining their interest in the post, a CV and the contacts of 2-3 referees to the address seleccio(ELIMINAR)@igtp.cat
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE REFERENCE CODE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
After pre-selection the short list of candidates will be invited for interview.