INPhINIT 2021 "la Caixa" fellowship programme
The doctoral fellowship programme INPhINIT "la Caixa" is devoted to attracting talented Early-Stage Researchers-of any nationality-who wish to pursue doctoral studies in Spanish or Portuguese territory. Sponsored by "la Caixa" Foundation, it is aimed at supporting the best scientific talent and fostering innovative and high-quality research in Spain and Portugal by recruiting outstanding international students and offering them an attractive and competitive environment for conducting research of excellence.
The doctoral INPhINIT fellowships offer a highly competitive salary and complementary opportunities for training on transferrable skills (through the collaboration of leading entities such as Vitae and Oxentia), temporary stays in industry, incentives upon completion of the thesis, among other elements that make these fellowships some of the most attractive and complete in Europe.
INPhINIT collaborates with the top research centres in Spain, which will host INPhINIT fellows in one of their PhD programmes. More information about the programme here.
See the PhD open positions at the IGTP below:
- Moving forward to a precision medicine for childhood liver cancer: prospective validation of diagnostic/prognostic biomarkers and evaluation of new therapeutic agents (Dr Carolina Armengol)
- Immune cell-cell Crosstalk and Epigenetic Dysregulation in Immune-mediated Disease (Dr Esteban Ballestar)
- Platelet-miRNAs as major players in dementia development and progression (Dr Katrin Beyer)
- Human Cancer Epigenetics (Dr Manel Esteller)
- Pathogenic role of mesenteric adipose tissue in Crohn's disease and evaluation as a potential therapeutic target (Dr Josep Manyé)
- Development and evaluation of a gene therapy vector based on adeno-associated virus (AAV) for the treatment of Friedreich's ataxia (Dr Antoni Matilla)
- PhD position (Dr Pablo Menéndez)
- Modifiers of severity in a rare disease: finding answers to Myotonic Dystophy type I patients' heterogeneity (Dr Gisela Nogales)
- PhD position in Personalized Medicine of Endocrine Tumors (Dr Manel Puig)
- Targeting macrophage polarization as a therapeutic approach in cancer (Dr Maria Rosa Sàrrias)