The IGTP needs to incorporate a laboratory technician in the neuromuscular and neuropediatric RESEARCH group to collaborate with a project where the main objective is to decipher the role of HDAC11 in muscular dystrophies, in mouse models and cell cultures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCIE:
The applicant must have the following qualifications:
- Master degree.
- Animal handing course or the compromise to do it during 2021.
- Laboratory experience in histology, immunohistochemistry, microscopy and molecular biology techniques.
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills.
- Languages: English (required), Spanish (helpful).
- High motivation for research/science.
Persons with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33 per 100, as accredited by the Spanish Autonomous Regions or the State Administration, or who have been declared to have a total permanent disability in a different profession through a resolution of the National Institute of Social Security, while retaining functional capacity for the completion of the tasks of the post will be positively considered.
The main tasks to conduct are:
- Animal house work.
- Histology, immunohistochemistry, and microscopy analysis.
- Molecular Biology experiments (DNA/RNA/protein extraction, qRT-PCR , Western Blots).
- FACs sorting.
- Cell cultures.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time research project contract.
- The project provides the opportunity to interact with other investigators in different disciplines, including computational and experimental biology
- Gross annual remuneration inherent in the position covered by this call, will be set according to the amount awarded for the grant awarded, distributed in 12 payments.
- Flexible payment (childminding vouchers).
- Training capsules by the company.
- Be part of an excellent multidisciplinary research center with the HRS4R badge.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more information see the link:
Those interested must send a letter of motivation explaining their interest in the post, a CV and the contacts of 2-3 referees to the address seleccio(ELIMINAR)@igtp.cat
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE REFERENCE CODE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
After pre-selection the short list of candidates will be invited for interview.