The Institute for Health Science Research Germans Trias i Pujol (IGTP) is a public research centre in the Autonomous region of Catalonia in Northern Spain dedicated to increasing scientific knowledge and transferring it to improve the care and lives of patients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCIE:
The applicant must have the following qualifications:
- Qualification: Laboratory Technician Superior Grade (CFGS).
- 6 months minimum experience in the above tasks.
- Fluent English (all protocols and guides are in English).
- Experience in basic molecular biology: DNA extraction, RNA extraction, PCR is highly desirable.
- Experience in basic computer tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to teamwork.
- Pro-active, responsible and well organized person.
- Attitude to learn and work independently.
- Adaptability to the user demands.
Persons with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33 per 100, as accredited by the Spanish Autonomous Regions or the State Administration, or who have been declared to have a total permanent disability in a different profession through a resolution of the National Institute of Social Security, while retaining functional capacity for the completion of the tasks of the post will be positively considered.
- Washing, drying and distribution of general material.
- Autoclaving material and autoclave maintenance.
- Preparation of media and buffer solutions.
- Bacteria plate preparation.
- Competent cells preparation.
- Routine mycoplasma testing.
- Cell lines authentication.
- External sequencing shipping coordination.
- Maintenance of common chemical stock and consumables.
- Common reagents (aliquot distribution).
- Waste management (scheduling pickups).
- Help and support to the Lab Manager.
- Labcoats cleanning management.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Gross annual remuneration inherent in the position covered by this call, will be set according to the amount awarded for the grant awarded, distributed in 12 payments.
- Flexible payment (childminding vouchers).
- Part-time contract.
- Training capsules by the company.
- Be part of an excellent multidisciplinary research center with the HRS4R badge.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more information see the link:
Those interested must send a letter of motivation explaining their interest in the post, a CV and the contacts of 2-3 referees to the address seleccio(ELIMINAR)@igtp.cat
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE REFERENCE CODE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
After pre-selection the short list of candidates will be invited for interview.