LABORATORY TECHNICIAN FOR INNATE IMMUNITY UNIT
- Be in possession of the title of technical FPII or similar.
- Willingness to work in the area of tuberculosis and immunology.
- Disposition to work in a team.
- Previous experience in cell cultures and protein purification.
- Good level of English.
- The tasks to carry out are:
- Carry out the experiments led by to the Innate Immunity Unit in the framework of the SMA-TB project.
- Manipulation of samples, immunodetection techniques such as flow cytometry, Western blot, ELISA and LUMINEX, basic activities and laboratory maintenance.
- Support to the Experimental Tuberculosis Unit team in the research tasks within the framework of the project.
THE OFFER, WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Annual gross salary based on the candidate's experience, distributed in 12 payments.
- The contract will last for a period of one year extendable to four years.
- Full-time contract.
- The contract will start on 01/01/2020
The interested parties should send a letter of motivation explaining their interest in the position, their CV and 2-3 referees' contacts by email at email@example.com, indicating the reference of the offer in the subject. After a pre-selection of the candidatures, the best ones will be contacted and interviewed.