The IGTP, in collaboration with the Centre for Epidemiological Studies on HIV and STIs of Catalonia (CEEISCAT, is looking for a consultant to coordinate the COBATEST network. The network is formed of 46 CBVCTs (community-based voluntary counselling and testing services) in 20 European countries that promote HIV testing, early diagnosis and linkage to care among key populations. The main purpose of the network is to share common data collection instrument and procedures to monitor the activity of CBVCT services in Europe. The network was created in the scope of a European project in 2009 and has been active since. Recently the COBATEST network began collaborating with Aids Action Europe and established a Steering Committee. The network coordinator is a core post to ensure the consolidation of the network and to increase its visibility and its representation in Europe.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: The consultant must have the following qualifications:
- Education: Health or Social Sciences degree with training in Public Health.
- Experience in working with community-based voluntary counselling and testing services would be an asset.
- Experience in fundraising would be an asset.
- Interpersonal skills and experience in presenting.
- Problem solving.
- Project management and coordination experience.
- Negotiation skills.
- Capacity to collect and organize information efficiently.
- Good communication skills.
- Team-working skills.
- Computer skills.
- Experience in analyzing data and good knowledge of Stata and/or R.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Spanish would be an asset.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The specific tasks for the consultant will be:
- Field coordination of the COBATEST network
- Active communication with COBATEST network members
- Technical support for COBATEST network members
- Monitoring and analysis of COBATEST network data collected and preparation of annual report
- Follow-up and maintenance of the website and social networks
- To expand the network
- Active fundraising search
- Support other European projects when necessary
- Contract as a field network coordinator for 6 months full time (or half-time for one year) with possibility of an extension, with a salary according to the background experience of the candidate within the Spanish salary scale for researchers.
- The consultancy is expected to start Jun 1th 2020.
- Workplace based in IGTP (Badalona), campus Can Ruti, 45 minutes from Barcelona down town with public transportation (CEEISCAT facilities).
HOW TO APPLY:
Those interested should send a motivational letter and their CV by email to seleccio(ELIMINAR)@igtp.cat, indicating the reference of the offer on the email issue.
After a pre-selection of applicants, an interview will be done with the candidates most suitable.