EUROPEAN RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGER
- Be in possession of a doctor's degree in biomedical sciences, medicine, immunology or similar.
- Experience in management of international projects (documentation, drafting of monitoring reports, justifications, use of management tools). Priority will be given to those who have worked in projects funded under the H2020 Program of the EC.
- Work in the area of infectious diseases, especially in the field of tuberculosis, will be highly valued.
- High level of English.
- Fluid domain of Microsoft Office and databases.
- Ability to work in teams, organization and planning.
- Aptitudes for verbal and written communication.
- Capacity for analysis and supervision.
- Dexterity in the management of computer tools and new technologies.
- Under the guidance of SMA-TB project PI (Dr. Cristina Vilaplana), your tasks will be:
- Coordination and planning of the execution of the project.
- Ensure the correct execution of economic resources.
- Interlocution with partners of the project.
- Support and follow-up of internal and external audits related to the accrued and justified expenses within the project.
- Preparation and presentation of project reports to the corresponding public bodies.
- Budget Follow-Up.
- Support to the creation and maintenance of the project's website and associated social networks.
- Participation in the communication and dissemination activities of the project, with the support of IGTP's Communication Department.
- Tasks of scientific support according to the needs of the Experimental Tuberculosis Unit.
THE OFFER, WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Annual gross salary based on the candidate's experience, distributed in 12 payments.
- Full time position.
- One year contract, renewable after that period.
- The employment contract will start on 01/01/2020.
PLEASE SEND THE DOCUMENTATION AND REFERENCES TO:
Those interested should submit a letter of motivation explaining their interest in the position and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the offer in the subject. After a pre-selection of candidates, the best candidates will be contacted and interviewed.