RESEARCHER IN NEUROIMMUNOLOGY
Researcher with background in immunology to support safety and immunomonitoring studies of a Phase I/IIa clinical trial on tolerogenic cellular therapy ans well as different aspects of immunomonitoring.
SOPs implementation. Responsible of reception and handling of the cellular products of MS patients. Immunomonitoring of patients (multiparametric Flow cytometry. Functional analysis (cytokine production, proliferation assays, ELISPOT) Transcriptomics. Biobanking of samples. Elaboration of reports. Interaction between clinicians and basic researchers.
- Background: Degree in Biotechnology. Biochemistry, Biomedicine.
- Languages: English medium-high level (required) and Spanish (required).
- Skills on cell culture, genomics, flow cytometry.
- Experience in projects involving cellular therapy will be positively considered.
- Besides the requested technical skills, we are looking for applicants with excelent organizational, laboratory record keeping, interpersonal and communication abilities, to work in detail-oriented tasks in a team setting with a commitment to service.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 3 months extensible until 7 month contract ascribed to a H2020 European project (RESTORE) code project 779316.
- Salary adapted depending on experience and performance of the candidate.
- Dynamic and stimulating scientific work in an international environment.
- Continued specialized training opportunities.
- Start the day 2019 May 1th.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CV, a cover letter with the contacts of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the reference code for this position in the subject of your e-mail.